lebaran lights

Some texts bout a Father who drives his car to get home.


Every body goes home. We meet trafic jam first, before families.


(red) Though I jammed, I tried to get home.
Car, bus, motorcycle, truck, pick up (green or maybe blue (what color is that huh?!)) are everywhere!
Alhamdulillah I still drive this car with my lovely wife& children inside
We're not jostlin on that truck or pick up like them


And we were not do the trafic journey by a motorcycle. Perfectly grateful.
They didnt even feel the wind. I love you, God. Thankyou, thanks..
Alhamdulillah


Confusing traffic, I'm tired..But home......
On the back seat, my children are sleepin on my wife's thigh.
She's also sleepin. How cute are them from this mirror.
They look tired



Lightnin! Seemingly the rain's also takin part to go home, they want home!
River, lake, planted ground........
Waterspout.
But home! My families are there... My children& my wife also need a bed I guess


Calm, quiet, peaceful. I'm home, we're home!
Mom, children, wake up. We've arrived.
Take a good sleep, tomorrow we'll do Solat Ied, may started at 6.30am
Good night my son, my daughter, and my beloved wife. I love you.


Minal aidzin wal faidzin, mohon maaf lahir batin.
Salam lebaran, selamat oporan
Love you people - Ks Oktarini Wirjono, September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...