sick

  Please stop talkin 'bout love, Cha. AND EVERYBODY. You know what? Dont be beg for any love. Im done with it! Oooouuuch I will always love you Oooooouuuuch though you will never love me..... If I were a boy, I yelled deritamu! Yaaaah.... If I were a boy. But unfortunatly Im a teenage girl and will never able to be a boy or a man. I dont have the things HAHAHA.

  I wondering whyyyy....... Why does (almost) every girl solve their problem with their heart? Poor heart. It means that it used for fight right? What fight? Heart by heart? Thats stupid! Did you lose your brain? I think my heart is more important than my brain. Why? When you lose your mind, just like a sick people, you'll live and spend your life in a nuthouse with others. But, when you lose your heart, you may able to be the most cruel person ever! Why? You will be an evil person! Get it? Or maybe without your heart, your healthy will not be save, your blood, your disgestive, your excretion.... Naudzubillah himindzalik.

  Hati tersentuh. Is that the point of ESQ? Cause I didnt get the point. The fat man on the first ESQ talked bout father. Of course, I wont be the one of the hysterical dramatic tears of sorrow girl. It causes the topic. Dad. Hhhh I think my father hate it when Im home, he also ever said that im a ***********piip************* girl. Oh Duck you! So, I think this is the point of ESQ things ----------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...