conversation with other of me

the real me : (sings) cause im not afraid and i wont afraid of you because.... im a wonder girl
other me : weits, you just like bicha (read: bitch)
the real me : no im not. you are octa's bad side, and im octa's good side
other me : but you full of hypocritical
the real me : what hypocrite? is it about our boy, octa's bad side?
other me : our? do you mean that he has two girlfriend? octa's bad side and good side? no! we're one
the real me : i love my God, and you do not have a God.
other me : SHUT YOUR FUCKIN HELL MOUTH UP! you said that you're not afraid, right? you do not afraid to do a sin right?
the real me : WHAT ARE YOU DAMN TALKIN ABOUT?
other me : remember that we're still OCTA? im like you and you're like me. factually no bad side or good side between us!

so? what do you think of it? do you think octa is a bad girl?


the real me : stop! i dont wanna hear about it?
other me : why? you dont wanna realize that you're scum who love a boy which love **s* so much? its suck
the real me : how about you? you often feel envy and jealous then you think like this on your mind "i wanna be like her! i wanna be like her!" so you'll like her who addict of **s* just like my boyfriend right?
other me : NO WE WONT !!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW STRESS AM I?

i made a comic about Wyborne (why-were-you-born) and Bicha Parenoelv (because-of-parent's-love)
i cant show it to you because i dont have corel draw or usb cable to upload it from my handphone. so i'll tell it to you
when they said "i love you" to each other,
bicha just "OK, im his! but, could i love him with heartfelt? i think its will be hard. i still wanna be here (Wyborne's side) just because he knows too much about insides of me. OH GOD im so sorry! this is my penance for you God, with try to keep loving him and always be like that. I love you more than anything, God."
So, Bicha loves Wyborne just because for her penances. I dont wanna write about her sin, i dont have any idea although i made Bicha by my self.
then about Wyborne "Yeah i got her back! She's my best ever! I already knew about her. All of about her until inside of her clothes HAHAHAHAHA. I love it! If she wanna broke my heart, I'll tell everyone how bitch she is although only me. IM THE ONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT HER HAHAH!"
Ouh so bad right? Their love isnt show any romance. fool people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...