Tragedy: Lucy

Tragedy Lucy is (my) story about a girl who doesn't know about her parent's divorce. She lives with her stepmother and her father. She almost hate all of her life except her boyfriend and her friend(s). There I just told about her boyfriend. He was a faithful guy, Lucy was grateful to have him. He's Brian.
Brian promised to his girlfriend to help her to find the reason of Lucy's Parent's Divorce...
But he couldn't! In front of Lucy, with her own eyes, when she couldn't stand up from her wheelchair, her father KILLED Brian. If he does not ever want to see her daughter's happiness?


In Lucy's mind:
"Only him who ever kissed me..
Only him who ever touched me..
I thought it will cause an immortality in our love..
He's the one who showed me something that they called l-o-v-e..
Factually, we had fuck and i miss when he slept over me
It caused of our love. BRIAN&ME!
and only with him I hope to ever did it
I WILL KILL MY FATHER"


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What do you think about my story?
NB: I once wrote story about Lucy before, but already I deleted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...