God's Blaming or Blame my God

Talked about destiny: 
-No one can say "God hate me! He gives no happiness to me"
From writer(OktariniWirjono):
-I love my life. Really I do love my life. I have my good family, nice friends, and my beloved Dimas Ontokesumo. But something that we love can makes us fall into them. Fall into too much happiness. Is that good? Is that good when you enjoy your glamorous without other?
Why do you blame your God?
-I hate when my heart rebelled and prefer to blame our God. Sometimes feels "I cant feel freedom! I wanna do my own rule, not his!" Freedom is heard good, but when you wanna free from your God, you idiot!
-After enjoyin my life, usually i did a penance ritual. Pray..Pray..Begging to God. This is me. I did anything with my style. I do love my boyfriend, and I'll show it with my way. For other people it makes me look as a bitch. But not for me. This is my way to loving Dimas Ontokesumo. Its suck right? That rules makes me cant expression my love!
How can God blame you?
-When we still alive. God will not speak directly to you. He just reduce our enjoyment. God is everything. We couldn't be like him. When we mad, we couldn't restrain our emotion. But God? He's nice, we never heard his anger.
So? What's your result?
-"I don't blame anyone or my self. This is life. There is no scared life in this world. And I was the proof of that. God needs me, and I need him more than he needs me."
-"I'm proud to be a bad example and I'm proud to still realize it"

Just enjoy your life, everybody
You know, I hate their rules, God's rule
But I respect it
Life always flows then gone
I'll flow into them, then gone with them
If I refuse that rules, I'm going lose people that I love before they loss me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...