Bye-bye Rain, you should go...

Inspired by this rainy afternoon and I was remembering my boyfriend when I made this sentence (unknown-song). I called him as a black in this song and I'm a white. The sun is something that could separate us. This song describes our love, mine and his...

I’m a white and you’re a black
Then the wind asked us to walk away
We looked for the way to find each other

I found you and you found me
We fell in love love in the sky
Made it grey grey then cry of happiness

Our love makes them happy
They’re Green
They laugh, they sing
Welcomed for our love, that makes a rain

More and more, faster and faster
Our rain broke the stalk, drop down the flowers

I’m a white and you’re a black
We’re grey grey and we are not selfish

And I’m sorry
I must back to the sun, leave you away
The distance between us will not broke our love
But we’ll give a spring also red to the rose, I miss you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...