Today's feelings

Dear Onto Kesumo, I knew you couldn't help me caused I never told whats my feelings about. Although I covered many secrets, please trust my love

Sometimes a girl who have no friend isn't a loser, but she's a good girl who lives in evil community. And perhaps your Queen is a bad girl, thats mean you follow the evil habits

Love, I need you. But sometimes I heard someone else told me that you're bad. I ever told you, and I ever got this word from you "I love you just because you are you..."
Do you know what Im thinkin about? I think you just lied... You don't love me inside and you even don't know me, Love. You should gave me a sentence like this before.. "I love you just because you are (not) you"


Without heartfelt, I love you
picture from: munchicken.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...