Reminded and Remembered

D for Dimas /\-.-
Remember that picture???????? It almost one year ago (lebay->itu 6bulan lalu) And about that teacher there..... Tadi waktu reuni malah pada nggibah guru semacam dia. Oh dia memang ga pernah bosenin buat di gibah I love you sumur ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Talked about July the 23th, its still sacred for me. When I said yes ooooooh I couldnt celebrate my first year with my boyfriend on July the 23th 2009 :( It was my false...... I missed July the 23th2008-July the 23th2009 and July the 23th 2010 will be nothing. But we changed our a year celebrate. Not on Juny the 14th too, but next Jan the 14th we will celebrate our first year relationship. Me, and my boyfriend Dimas Onto Kesumo.... I almost hate it. It just so mekso hahaha ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...