crying like a baby

  Honest, Im a baby. Im a childish girl though they said my face looks like "embak-embak". This is my 3rd post for a day and I like it, you can call this "bacot". I don't wanna share my sorrow and sadness, just see? Im a baby star
  Yes, I took that picture when I was crying last hour. But I wiped my tears qiuckly because I realized that I should be stronger, I shouldn't be a child anymore. Because last night I had a tiff with my boyfriend caused I thought he feels like a child. If I still be like this, I just same with him. I dont wanna be like that.
  Im a girlfriend, but sometimes he feels like my brother (when I was like a child), teacher (when he was talking too much about basketball), employer (when he asked many things. JERK), LITTLE BROTHER (when he couldnt read the condition)
  Wanna ask something, "Why do you write this, Okta? It just for your boyfriend, doesn't it?" No it doesnt. This is for the all people. Do you feel like a baby? Dont you proud of your childlike. Because God'll give someone who he feels same alike you. If you dont wanna have a childish boy/girlfriend or maybe wife/husband, come on! Just wake up, everybody. You grow up each day and more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...