power of spirit

  Next Thursday will be Jogja's O2SN basketball. I join the tournament, you can find me at AA YKPN with deep grey - blue number 10 jersey (promotion :-p) This afternoon I saw Bantul's O2SN basketball at 1 Bantul Junior High School with my little brother and my friends from 1 Banguntapan Junior High School. Wow I saw the greatest player with his white-green number 10 jersey! He's Onto Kesumo, aw-aw he was the horrible player! I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  Back to topic, and for next Thursday, just wish me luck everyone! I'll give my best, I wanna join the next part of O2SN, I wish.......... Yeah I know my skill isnt really good enough but my spirit, my power, will cover it then show a new Ocha, the more horrible basketball player than Onto Kesumo. LOL!

  That is my spirit! My eyes, bravery yellow, green calmness, and my beloved purple :-)


Anyway.. We are not a good Romantic-word-or-go-embal maker (me & my boyfriend)
So.... tonight I challenged my boy friend to make a romantic word (I mean - GOMBAL)

The challanged named GOMBAL WORD DANCIN

this is mine ->
I'll let you see into my eyes, then you'll see the dancin flowers that welcomed you as their dance rhythms, and the dwarf adorned my heart with the passion to loving you more and more. So why do you stand up far away there? Just come closer to me, so you can pick the rose up from my in-love-garden
and this is my boyfriend's ->
Kamu, bagai penguasa otakku, karna kamu di otakku selalu.. Kamu, bagai belahan hatiku, karna kamu, hatiku ingin dekatmu selalu. Tetapi, kamu bukanlah kedua kataku, karna kamu adalah cintaku

 AND THE MOST GOMBAL IS.......................... (leave your comment) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...