tip-top-trip and love!

  Last Saturday till Monday, me, my brother, my father, and my mother had a trip to Surabaya. And my aunt, uncle, grandma, also my cousin got surprise of our arrival. YES I LOVE SURABAYA SO MUCH! I was born there, yah 13 years ago.. But my face.. You know what I mean ergh.

  My cousin named Sarah. She looked like a Chinese. But I hate to get closer with her. Because....
Just alike my song. I'm a white then you're a black then the wind asked us to walk away... But here, Im the black one, and she.. (envy,envy, envy!)

yeah those are the another pictures of her. She's pretty right?


  On Sunday, I had lunch at Leko. That restaurant smelled BAD ergh alike trashes but after I ate their favorite and famous menu -> Penyet. I fell in love with that!


Then we went to Galaxy Plaza. I love that place much after Tunjungan Plaza. Yeah unfortunatly I didnt go there on my trip. Annnnnnnnnd YAH I got a new pink scarf and red headband. Headband?????? Lol Im not a consisten one. But this is a fashionable headband, not like his headband LOL.


Love... I love Ice cream! Then we ate Ice cream at Gelare
its my father, he didnt eat anything on gelare! Poor him
my grandma (blur!sorry) and my mother. Mom, why did your face just so......... hihi Sorry
My uncle and my little brother
Telenovelas.........

And another smiles........


Yes.. East Java, my boyfriend was there. Just like me. But he was on kediri last holidays :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...