My Wedding's Planning [learn using english]

whats ur first impression when you read this post's title ? being illfeel to me? hahaha LOL

okay, now i'll share about my wedding's planning on the next 26th or maybe 27th age of my life. Today i login on facebook and find a wedding photo of the other friend or i dont know actually, maybe the siblings of my friends. The wedding looked so perfect, start with "akad nikah" and the ends on what people usually said "pelaminan".

This is not about who is the man whose be my bridegroom. But this is just about the preparation of the wedding. FYI, a glamourous wedding will spend much money, yeaahh, i know i cant fit it to the majority, but i think we also must give an extra caring about this one.

Starts from the catering, good place, dress, make up, documentation, decoration, good coordination with 2 families, and the most important things are about preparation of starting a brand new day, new life with new family.

Sometimes i just share a decision about "when will i get married" with my daddy. I look around and found my parents arent young anymore, they need me much. And i wont to leaving them too fast. I love them, very love them, and i wanna get a chance, a long chance to caring them same as they caring me when i just be a baby, kid, teenager... Ahhh,, my tears are falling down. Love you mom, love you daddy... and also my little sista, love you so much.

Oke back to the main topic. After finishing this study in gadjah mada, i just wanna take a job, a good job that i love. Being a carrier woman was my dreams and i should strive to achieve it. I also wish to get a nice smile of my face and my family's face. I love it, very love it. Maybe if my name showed on the board or letter which the main title is scholarship, i'll take it happily, finished, and back to get a better position of my job then start thinking about "i should raise my family to a better social position and give a little happiness on their life". Next, i wanna make a planning about my wedding and my new family. Yippiieee,, that's all. Wish ALLAH bless me always. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...