un-immortal

  Baby you're (not) the best part. Also everybody. Im the best one who knows my self. My friends love me, I know that. But I always have a reason to be far from them. My class, the good one. Acha, Anggita, Tiarra, and the another girls and boys. I learn and study with them. Cause of 'em, I know the people outside. My schoolmate, my team. Debaz. They're the best from un-immortal
  My class, full of historia histeria, smart people (but the teachers usually blame us), and tallent! How could I dont love 'em? But, like acha said, 2fa(e)ces. Actually we could find some people like that everywhere. But in my class, you'll find more than 6 from only 12 girls there. Maybe including me. Of course, Im one of 'em right? And I love 'em, they're my classmate. We're ventory.
  Debaz is my team, every people there is my friend. Boys and girls. I learned friendship there, not only basket ball. But I lose my love there. I dunno what I meant. But I lose my love, too much care about friendship and focus of 'em, and makes me.... yeah lose my love. Then, I realize that isnt good when they were talkin about............................. somethin disgustin about love-activity. Though I love it (sometimes), Im not like 'em. Im affraid to be remember my past. I was a bad one, remember? I wanna leave it.
  Baby you're (not) the best part. I hate to be yours, I hate that I love you. I wanna lose you! There's no somethin immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...