Classic scam

commercial: WELCOME MY NEW TEETH! One from my rotten tooth had healed!
  What the waste is that?------------> I love you until my last breath. But just some hours after that you find another boy/girl and (again) then you feel WOW. Love is a classic scum right? No, I don't hate something that called love. I respect it, God gave it to me and Onto Kesumo (I think& I hope)
   Isn't my topic. Hmm Its about basketball mates. Aswin choose me as girl's captain and Agung as boy's captain some weeks ago (it was (like) a valentine present for me) I'm in dilemma now, Aswin asked me& Agung to tell who selected or not selected for againts-fisaba-game also porseni. I know who has been choosen, but I don't know how to tell them, my friends.
   Classic scam........ Must I? "Yang kepilih bukan berarti yang paling bagus, dan yang ga kepilih, you're not a fool" Its up to them how to accept this. But????? Is that a lie? Just wish me luck to tell them. I hope who has been choosen will not be an arrogant person, we're the same. I was like them who ever been excluded, but I keep trying until right now. See? Don't ever give up, friends. Trust me, is not a classic scum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...