A day to Valentine ♥

  I dont wanna be late to say this: "Happy valentine 2010 everyone!" I hope I can celebrate this valentine with my boyfriend. But I think it wont become true because he prefers to playing basketball than walking around on Sunday (his brother also here, maybe he prefers spend his time with his brother too than with me) . Maybe he forgot that tomorrow is a valentine day. Hmm never mind,
Everyday can be my valentine with my boy friend
  What's something special for tomorrow? We'll celebrate our valentine together! Me and my basketball mates ♥ what a nice momment.. 
  What Aswin decided was a something special, it's like a valentine present that comes too early. I got something special, he believes me although I don't have a good skill as like the other. I love you as my teacher, Aswin. You just different from the other teacher that I know. I won't dissapointing you, Aswin and basketball mates, also Agung. I love all of you ♥
Picture from: photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...