Lied

Pretty.Smart.Sexy.Hot.Powerful------(Do you know girl like that? I know one)-------> Jealous? Everyone wanna be like that, me too. But I'm proud to be my self. It adverse to be others though she/he is perfect. Anyway, he praised me yesterday, made me more confident(?) lol. He? Who is 'he'? My boyfriend. Of course. He almost makes me wanna cry everyday. Why? I miss him! Oh God, something from him could force me to remember him. I ever said that I do not like to praise too much, but he changes me more day. Yes, I was a liar, because I thought he was a liar too. Maybe he was, but I must make something different and more better for our relationship. Dimas Onto Kesumo, yes I miss you so ♥
<--- Felt on fire(?) No, I was mad and I took a photo. Thats good, isn't it? :D
Factually this mad caused: I don't know what should I do for his birthday, so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...