Another smile

  This weekend I saw DBL, yap last Saturday. It wasnt great I think, because the game didnt draw between DeBrito and Padmanaba. These are two pictures from my camera that taken by Risna.
  I sat upper side of my school and basketball mates with Dimas. And hmm I think I've got my preweed photographer. Aan, he took some pictures of me and Dimas. But as usual, Dimas was so ergh disgust -,- nonono Im only kidding boy :-P and Fero thought it wasnt a DBL, but NBA. What the..... 10 thousand rupiah for NBA????? Are you kidding me????? LOL
Burn your spirit off! Taken by Risna and edited by me
  This afternoon I played basketball on banguntapan 1. I met fisaba people, they're so nice and I enjoyed to be with them :-) Sorry to Irma, Thea (I dont know, but is that your name? Right?), and mb Eva for today. Actually Im not a real bull, but Risna. I didnt mind to hurt you, serious. I named it hit-basketball-hit, it was fun :-) you must try it! especially Irma, I hope you'll be a great playmaker someday. Keep playin' basketball, friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...