What did happen?

We were the best till the previous day. But why? I know nothing this morning. Mr. Sun woke me up and said that my Mr.Devil really upset. Yes it was my false (again and again) But I have a reason (always) Do you know the worst? Today is a day before 14th

Anyway, this is 70an style by me :-P






















When I would go to the movie box with my friends..

















































I wrote the ealry part of this post in this morning, then I added some picture and (this part) some minutes ago (night) Uh I didn't bring my camera when I went to movie box and Adi&Odi's house. It was a great moment to take a picture I think. Yeah I hate a child, but Astrid (Adi&Odi's lilsist) makes me want to take her picture, she's so cute and she has very cute voice, especially when she laugh.

I want to get her picture!!!! She'll be my next model!!!! The little girl below, she's 3 years old now, and my friends said, she'll be a tomboy girl someday. Ok, I dont want a tomboy model, thats why I want her NOW when she still a child. Yup I'll never show that I interested with her, no I wont. I just need a model, not a cute-baby because I hate a child! (except my own daughter or son someday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...