Basketball makes me love a child

  I joined Yuso basketball club last Monday, and that was make me love Monday because I had Monday-syndrome before :p But all of the girl didn't come today.. Huhu I was the only girl there. I played alone with the tacher teached me many things. And I met my elementary school mate (but he was my enemy) he's Prabowo who changed his nick-name. Now I call him Afit. Afit from (a)Fitrian Rahman Prabowo. That name heard like a girl, lol.

  GUESS WHAT?! I fell in love with a Korean child. His name is Shion and he was so annoy everyone in Yuso because he always wanted to catch all of the falling ball. He pushed down his friends. But the another foreign boy from I-dont-know-where didnt want Shion to catch his ball. They fought each other to get the ball. Their teacher couldnt speak english, he just said "woy friend! shion, friend!" he means that everyone is shion's friend there, not an enemy. Then I went to them, "hey whats happen here? do you wanna catch this ball?" I asked to the Korean. "But its mine!" the another foreign boy yelled to me.

  "Ok. You souldnt be like that anymore. Everyone is your friend here, we played the ball together. You can do something like that on the competition next April" I said to the Korean. He just smiled and showed his tooth to me. Ooooh he was so cute, and the another (handsome) foreign boy just left us away. Yes. That foreign boy was so handsome! Two-elementary-school-handsome-boys


  I introduced my self to Shion. We talked many things. Oh I love his Korean-english accent when he told me about his country. And I told him that I ever had Korean friends before. They were my Tae Kwon Do friends also my neighbors when I was live in Pogung. Then he asked me "Really? So, you also speak in Korea right? ............!@#$%^&*()" he said something in Korean but I didnt know what he talked about. "Stop that, I can not speak Korean and my english is so bad too, Shion" I replied him

  Shion and that hansome-foreign boy went home together with handsome-foreign's car (I forgot to ask his name because he was too cool to had a conversation with me) The handsome-foreign's mother went out from her car and asked me "kelas berapa?" but I didnt know that she was talkin with me, then Shion pulled my shirt "She's talkin to you, Girl" after that Shion ran away and talked to handsome-foreign's mother "She speak english like us!" ooooh I was so embarrassed! She asked me about my (International)school. I could speak with a child, and he's a Korean! And he helped me to practice my english with handsome-foreign's mother.

  Oh thankyou cute-Korean-boy........... You were so cute and I hope we'll meet on the next time, Shion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...