I (try to) speak Spanish

  I know, my english is very-very bad. I realize it, and one of my schoolmate said "Nevermind! International language gonna change into Mandarin, my uncle started to teach mandarin to his child" Eeeeeeeeeergh What the?! Sorry, isnt kinda racist for chinese people but I think mandarin will be more difficult than english, and Im sorry I think it doesnt sound as beautiful spanish.
  Yes, I learned spanish. I wanna speak in spanish. http://www.youtube.com/user/easyspanish helped me well. Very well. Those are some of spanish material there:

To be (ser)
-I am             : yo soy
-You are        : tú estas
-He is            : él es
-She is           : ella es
-It is               : ... es
-We are         : nosotros (m) / nosotras (f) omos
-You are (>1) : ustedes (m) / vosotros son
-They are       : ellos / ellas son
------- ex: I am a student => Yo soy un estudiante


To be (estar)
-I am               : Yo estoy
-You are         : Tú estas
-He is              : El está
-She is             : Ella está
-It is                : ... está
-We are          : Nosotros (m) / nosotras (f) estamos
-You are (>1) : Ustedes (m) / vosotros (f) están
-They are        : Ellos (m) / ellas están
------- ex: I am here => Yo estoy aquí


How to make question
-what = qué / cuál
-which= qué / cuál
-where= dónde
-when= cuándo
-who= quién
-how= cómo
-how many/ how much= cuánto/a/os/as

  This spanish always remind me about my classmate, she's Acha she's a cheerful girl but sometimes she went crazy. Yes. She ever went crazy (but funny) when she spoke spanish by google translator. Tiarra posted that in her blog with title "Oh dios mio!". Acha inspired me to speak Spanish, thanks! :D I think spanish is cooler than another language, but Indonesian still number one. Proud to be Indonesian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...