This is mine. My way

My way. I mean this is my life, how to accept them: faith, family, friend, and love. I have all of them, is that good? But I think I’ve something different to trough my life that I called ‘trough-my-way-with-a-wrong way-in-a-right-way’ because I ever heard many people discuss and sacrilege about others that feels like my way.
They even don’t know about my life. Yeah my way to enjoying this life. But people usually sacrilege life-alike-mine in front of me then I got into habit to heard them. I just asked to my self “Am I a fool?” Yes. I know what people said. I know what they thinking about, but I’m still heading toward to something that ill judged with them.
I’m not blaming anyone though I never want to be like this. Am I afraid? No I’m not. One question “Ocha, how could you grow be like this?” because this way had chosen by me.
My daddy told me, mmmmmm oh my daddy never told anything. Yah I’m sorry. Honesty I’m not a good person. Sorry Dad, I love to hate you. Friends, do you know? You could choose-me as your bad example. Hey boyfriend, I love you.. Can I life with you and without other? I mean I just happier to be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...