My Anger Tweet

Don't be nothing, because you're a bitch, Bitch


Gladly to know you, Bitch. So, we know that Im the winner, Loser-Bitch


She's a leet-girl on my facebook-sibling who couldn't understand and realize that she's a fool bitchy


Athlete? Oh yes you're. You worked hard for many guys there, Bitch


Im so glad to call you Bitch. You annoy me for up to a year


Am I prettier than you? Who does say like that? No one! Isn't a self confident. But is a fact that you're such a fool and Im a good winner


This is an anger! Not a sad-song. Im stronger than you, athlete. I'll be the next legend on this bull-story-shit


Bad weather tonight just makes me eeergh disturbing my phone connection!


We fought one year ago caused my envy, I was in my deeply jealous. But a year just changed you into another fool girl, then I won the game!


I love to show my emotion with an anger of madness than a tears of sorrow. It makes me feel stronger


I saw you, I judged you, they often told me that we looked same and I hate it. ALWAYS! Don't be confident because Im better than you, Loser! Big L for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...